Show Mom you care with these thoughtful and personal gifts just for her. Everything in this Mother’s Day gift guide is priced at $30 or under. Nothing “cheap” here, these are budget Mother’s Day gifts that still feel like a splurge. And what are we kidding? At just 30 bucks, you can afford to buy a few for yourself!
Budget Mother’s Day Gifts
I love to give gifts! And naturally, I love to receive them too. But it seems like there is always another “holiday” coming up with yet another gift to buy! All the gift giving can really take a hit to the budget.
I want to show my mom and mother-in-law my love and appreciation for them with a gift for Mother’s Day. But I can’t really get too extravagant with it. Are you looking for budget Mother’s Day gifts under $30? Most are under $20! Check out this budget-friendly guide with items to make mom (and your wallet!) happy!
Personalized Gifts to Celebrate Memories
I know what my mom likes to receive for Mother’s Day – new photos of the grand kids! From prints that she can put in a frame, the Latte Mug (shown above), a photo book or magnets for the fridge, Mom will love to show off the photos.
I shop Shutterfly for printing all my photo memories. Sign up to receive notifications of sales from Shutterfly and you can often receive 50% off or even free products!
A little spot for rings and things, this Love You Mom Dish is ideal for any mother.
Budget Gifts for the Foodie Mom
Does your mom enjoy cooking? Or maybe she just appreciates yummy things! These foodie gifts under $20 are just right (photos in collage below).
- Give Mom a treat with no expectation of sharing! This Godiva Truffles Flight are decadent and all for her to indulge.
- Having the right kitchen tools at hand can elevate the cooking experience to a new level. Gift mom a few of these clever tools from Stonewall Kitchen to make her life easier, including the Microplane Zester, Kitchen Shears, Brown Sugar Saver and Zip Strip Herb Stripper (perfect when preparing my Rosemary Garlic Potato Soup!)
- Hot or cold, the Yeti Rambler Lowball with lid will keep her drink just the right temperature (with 12 colors to choose from!)
- A few of these decadent Caramel Sauces will plus-up her ice cream sundaes!
- If Mom is a gourmet in the kitchen she’ll love something fancy, like White Truffle Oil. Even drizzled on popcorn, this stuff is amazing!
- Keep all of Mom’s favorite recipes in one place, like this Heart&Berry Recipe Box With Cards.
- Give Mom the subtle hint that you love her pasta dish by gifting her all the ingredients (including Gourmet Dried Pasta) in a pot!
Pampering Gifts on a Budget
A day at the spa is special but for pampering on a budget, there’s nothing like DIY at home. These pampering gifts are great for mom and she’ll love how they make her feel. Read more: 13+ Self Care Ideas for Moms to Do Everyday
Send Mom her favorite make-up splurge. This OPI Infinite Shine Nail Polish will have her manicure looking fabulous.
- No pumice stone needed with this intense PurOrganica Foot Cream, guaranteed to remove tough skin and calluses.
- Rub in foot cream then slip on cozy Slipper Socks to soften rough feet.
- Ipsy Subscription – The Ipsy Glam Bag is just $12 per month and includes 5 generous samples inside of a make-up bag. Gift mom a single month or go for all-out glam with a year-long subscription.
- For a spa-like shower, try these Essential Oil Shower Steamers that release scent and steam upon release in hot water.
Gifts for the Mom on the Go
If mom is always on the road, these travel themed gifts are both practical and inspirational (see collage below for images).
- In remembrance of her latest adventure, this colorful Travel Inspired Wall Art from Etsy will transport Mom to Hawaii, Europe, US destinations and beyond. I own several of these and they are bright and boldly beautiful!
- A Canvas Messenger Crossbody Bag is a great size for travel. Small enough to stay out of the way but roomy enough for essentials.
- As far as she roams, this Ohana Means Family Keyring from Etsy will keep keys safe until she returns home.
- A Travel Life Journal will give Mom a special place to jot down her travel memories and keep them all in one place.
- Keep all cords untangled and in one place with this travel-friendly Electronics Cord Roll (I have one that keeps my cords organized in my desk drawer).
- We have several of these pretty floral Zippered Pouches at home, to use for pencils, make-up brushes and travel essentials.
- This stylish Women’s Scarf with Zipper Pocket will keep her cozy and also has a clever zipper pouch to store cash or keys while she’s out exploring.
If your mom is a game player, consider sending the gift that keeps giving, a game she can enjoy over and over with friends. Board games, card games or puzzles, these budget Mother’s Day gifts are pure fun!
One of my mom’s favorite things to do is to play a game with her grandchildren. From board games to cards, a fun family game night with family (or for a girl’s night out!) will be something Mom will cherish.
Mother’s Day Gifts for Garden-Lovers
If Mom loves gardening or just stopping to smell the roses, these garden-inspired gifts are just lovely (see images in collage below).
- Songbirds make my heart sing and I love to see them in my garden. This collection of Songbird Art from Etsy brings a rustic whimsy to the walls.
- Even with limited space, Mom can grow her own herbs indoors with these pretty Mason Jar Herb Garden from UncommonGoods.
- The beautiful floral design on this Psalm 28:7 Printable from Etsy will brighten up the walls. Simply download and print at home, then frame yourself.
- If fresh fruits and veggies are mom’s fav, she’ll love this Etsy Farmer’s Market Mug.
- Nobody will confuse Mom’s Personalized Garden Gloves when they have her name on them!
- Keep the sun off her face when she’s gardening with this stylish Wide Brim Braided Straw Sun Hat.
Musical Mementos for Moms
- For under $10 a month, you can give Mom the gift of song with an Amazon Music Unlimited subscription. There’s even an Amazon Music Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial to check it out first.
- This gorgeous Rifle Paper Co. AirPods Case holds those pricey electronics in a safe place.
Warm Weather Gifts Ahead!
Think ahead to summer and gift Mom some of these warm weather items that are both practical and fun (images in collage).
- The lightweight and stylish Crocs Capri Flip Flops are summer-ready for beaches, boardwalks and beyond.
- Get some rays but block out the glare with these lovely Round Sunglasses from Loft.
- She’ll be able to shake all the sand out of this open-weave Woven Rope Bag.
- Be picnic-ready with this Insulated Picnic Basket Cooler that will keep all the food cold on the beach.
- Lay out on this beautiful Turkish Beach Towel from Lands’ End and soak up the sunshine!
Sweetly Scented Gifts on a Budget
Instead of splurging on the largest bottle of Mom’s favorite perfume, choose a travel size version instead. She’ll love to receive her signature scent and appreciate the purse-sized bottle that she can tote with her.
- This elegant Spring’s Eden Tin Candle from Anthropology is all-natural, with food grade ingredients.
- My mom adores scented soaps and hand lotions. I’d bet the Lavender Mint Home Collection from Stonewall Kitchen smells glorious.
- If you’re a Disney traveler you know the amazing scent of the Disney Resort Sea Salt Bar Soap! These scented bath products from ShopDisney will transport mom to shower heaven.
Mother’s Day Gifts with heART
Whether it’s doing crafts or staying inspired, these art-themed gifts will spark creativity.
- If Mom is crafty, consider a box of Crayola art supplies and a grown-up coloring book. Nothing like a fresh new box of Crayola crayons! Or maybe she’d like to have something crafty that she can display in the house.
- If Mom always has her nose in a book, gift her this beautiful Personalized Feather Bookmark from Etsy to keep her place.
- This chic Craft Crush Felt Succulents Kit will give Mom something very pretty to show off when she’s done creating.
- Give your crafty mom the gift of learning with a lesson or pattern to educate on something new from Craftsy, including quilting, embroidery and knitting.
- If mom’s an artist, warn everyone to avoid drinking out of this mug! Paint Water (Don’t Drink This) Mug.