I’ll be honest, Easter tends to sneak up on me. Just a few days before, I’m scrambling (hee-hee!) for Easter basket goodies for the kids. Not this year! I’ve been searching the web, collecting just the right Disney Easter basket ideas for my kids. I’ve found the best basket stuffers for those going on vacation, candy and non-candy treats, ideas for babies & older kids, and cheap gifts under $10! Here are over 50 ideas for gifts to add to your Disney Easter basket this year – so let’s get hopping! Pluto Easter tee from PiPew on Etsy.
Disney Easter Basket Ideas
Start with a container, then base your purchases on what will fit inside. Aim for between 4-7 items in a variety of sizes. Choose a healthy range of treats, practical and seasonal items, and something fun. I’ve also included book suggestions for all ages under each age group, from babies to teens.
Just like these Disney stocking stuffers, getting creative when shopping for Easter basket gifts is part of the fun in the process. Putting together a fantastic Disney Easter basket doesn’t have to be a pricey endeavor. I’ve included plenty of inexpensive Easter basket ideas, all with a Disney twist! Personalized Disney Easter card from CorneliusDesigns on Etsy.
A Tisket, A Tasket – Finding the Best Easter Basket
Putting together an inspired Disney Easter basket starts with finding the best container. The vessel can also be a gift, as I’ll share! Here are a few thoughts before you buy. My kids own fabric Easter baskets like this Mickey & Friends Easter Basket, sold on Etsy by BungalowBiasChicago. They are lightweight and easy to carry on an egg hunt and can hold a nice amount of goodies!
- For older kids, think outside of the basket! Stuff a backpack or a cinch sack, like this Walt Disney World Cinch Sack.
- Use a new baseball hat (like this Star Wars Jedi Baseball Cap). Flip it over to fill with treats that your teens will love.
If you have lots of goodies or need something larger try a reusable tote like this Raya and the Last Dragon Shopping Tote that highlights the new movie.
Disney Easter Egg Hunt
Create an Easter egg hunt with a Disney theme! I’ve included some great ideas for Easter egg hunt stuffers. In order to not lose any of these valuable eggs in the yard, have the “Easter Bunny” keep a checklist of placement for the eggs with big prizes inside. Follow a few of these ideas to make your Disney Easter hunt hunt truly magical.
- Pop a Disney gift card into one of the eggs for the hunt. Have more than one child? Be sure to label each egg with a name!
- Collector’s pins like these Winnie the Pooh Easter Pins make for wonderful Easter egg stuffers!
- As a non-candy treat, fill large plastic eggs with these toddler-friendly Disney finger puppets.
- Vehicle lovers will delight in finding these Disney Pixar Cars: Micro Racers Vehicles inside of their Easter eggs!
- For eggs with a Disney look, these filled Disney Easter eggs have character-shaped candies inside.
- Looking for something that’s reminiscent of the egg hunts in the park? Try this adorable At Home Disney Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt from BRB Going to Disney.
- Instead of the traditional egg hunt, try a scavenger hunt instead. Have a special prize at the end, like this Mystery Figure Easter Egg surprise!
Something to Wear
Now, for the goodies to stuff inside the basket! I like to start with something sweet and practical that my sweeties can wear after church on Easter Sunday. A bathing suit is one of the top Disney Easter basket ideas. Swim wear is ideal for warmer climates or for those planning a Disney vacation with kids. Pajamas are a great way to end the day. Disney t-shirts like this tie-dye Disneyland shirt are perfect for those getting ready to pack the suitcase for a trip! (click images below to shop)
Themed Disney Easter Basket Ideas
One of the easiest ways to build a Disney Easter basket is by keeping with a theme. Base your child’s basket theme around their favorite Disney character or movie. Or if your child has a top activity, like sports, cooking or dance, choose Disney themed basket stuffers that match their hobby. For example, this Disney Cars Ball and Glove Set is awesome for a young baseball fan!
If you’re planning an upcoming Disney vacation, theme your basket around the things your kids will need to pack on the trip. For additional Disney packing ideas for kids, be sure to click over and get your free printable checklist.
- Sunglasses, like these Ariel Sunglasses
- Face masks
- Swim suit
- If your future trip includes a Disney cruise, remember to includes a few formal outfits. Include dress up items like a Disney bow tie inside the Easter basket.
Disney Games and Activities Basket Stuffers
These small basket-sized games offer just the right amount of Disney fun at home. Use some of these Disney Easter basket ideas to take on your vacation and entertain kids while standing in lines at the park! Younger kids will enjoy this collection of Disney Easter Coloring and Activity Books with Stickers.
- Disney Parks UNO puts a twist on the traditional family card game.
- Here’s a compact card game that’s great for home play as well as on the road. World of Disney Eye Found It is one of our family’s favorites to take to the park!
- If you’re Disney park regulars, spotting Hidden Mickeys is a great way to plus-up your trip. The Hidden Mickeys of Walt Disney World offers tons of tips for finding them yourself.
- Mad Libs is a super travel game in a variety of versions for any Disney fan! Choose several to have on hand for instant entertainment including Marvel’s Avengers or Disney Princess.
Easter Basket Ideas for Your Disney Baby
Babies will appreciate these sweetly special Disney Easter basket ideas just for them. In addition to things you might need for a trip to Disney with a baby, stuff their basket with things they can use right away too. Click through for more Easter basket ideas for preschoolers and toddlers.
- A Personalized Disney pacifier clip from I Got Chew on Etsy will keep baby’s paci within reach and from falling on the ground.
- We all know Disney foodies are just there for the snacks, toddlers included! Babies can proudly rock this charming Disney Snacks outfit from Hey There Dahlia on Etsy.
- From Organic Baby Goods on Etsy, this Minnie Mouse Teething Gift Set has a sensory blanket “lovey” and wooden “bunny ear” chew toy.
- Little droolers can keep their cute outfits dry with a Mickey Bandana Bib from Widdle Walt on Etsy.
Easter Basket Fun for Kids
Elementary aged children love to share their love of Disney! These are special items for the Disney Easter basket that offer a wide variety for boys and girls alike.
- Kids love LEGOS, especially one like this that builds a functioning LEGO Toy Story 4 Thrill Coaster! Bonus points for being reasonably priced.
- The Junior Encyclopedia of Animated Characters includes a bunch, from most popular to obscure (perfect for kids who soak up trivia and facts!) Someday, if the theme parks allow character autographs again, this is the perfect book in which to collect them!
- Kids can’t resist “Baby Yoda”! This Personalized Disney Campfire Enamel Mug by IveBeenMuggedbyDawn on Etsy is great for milk sipping.
- An inexpensive wallet means more money to put inside! This Buckle-Down Stitch Wallet is perfect for holding a few bucks.
Disney Easter Gifts for Older Kids
Not to be left out, these Disney Easter basket ideas can be used for older kids who still love a touch of Disney magic! For teens that like to know the back story, the book Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World offers 600 secrets of the Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- Check out the sparkle and shine on this gorgeous Starbucks Disney Castle Cup from Lil Creative Designs on Etsy. Include a coffee gift card inside the Easter basket and really make your teen smile!
- You need to click through and watch the video for this awesome The Claw See-Through Keychain from Wish Upon Magic on Etsy. The Toy Story aliens move inside the shaker, so cool!
- Give nails a splash of magic with this confetti-like glitter top coat Disney Nail Art Polish from Sweet Heart Polish.
- Skip the pricey (and uncomfortable) Mouse Ears and try out these sequined Minnie Ears Hair Clips from Minnie Castle on Etsy. Bonus: These are under $10 for a pair! Keep reading for more budget-friendly Disney Easter basket ideas.
- Stuff their basket and deck out their water bottle with Disney pop culture stickers, including this Baymax vinyl sticker from Magical Dreamer App on Etsy.
Plush Pals, Figures & Dolls
It wouldn’t be an Easter basket without something soft and cuddly inside! Natural Disney has a plush pal for everyone, all in petite sizes to fit inside any Disney Easter basket. And if your kid prefers more action, there are also lots of play figures representing movie characters to include instead.
- These new nuiMOs include Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Stitch and Angel, along with a large variety of boutique-style clothing to dress them in. These poseable plush couldn’t be cuter!
- Reenact favorite scenes from the Disney+ series with this Mandalorian play figure set.
- Which of the Disney Wishables will you get? These blind-bag limited edition collector’s plush are a mystery until you open them, but you’re sure to get something cute!
- Disney’s Princess classic dolls are so beautifully made, and include jointed arms for posing, lovely features and detailed costumes. This Princess and Frog Tiana Classic Doll is one of my favorites!
Sweet Disney Easter Basket Treats
Yummy treats and snacks are an Easter basket must. These are a few ideas for both sweet and savory treats.
- Jelly beans are the candy that’s synonymous with Easter time. This Disney Jelly Belly variety pack is the perfectly sweet basket filler.
- Cadbury Easter Shimmer Milk Chocolate Mini Eggs have shiny pastel tones that are perfect for a Disney Easter basket in a Princess theme.
Who said the Easter basket should only have candy? If you can’t track down Disney-specific candies for the Easter basket but want to stick to the theme, look in the snack aisle of the grocery. Non-candy snacks are always welcome, especially if you don’t buy them often! Mickey and his friends can be found on many snack foods including Pepperidge Farm Goldfish crackers, Brother’s Fruit Crisps, good2grow Fruit Juice, Good Health Veggie Chips and Fruit Snacks.
Cheap Disney Easter Basket Ideas
No need to break the bank when putting together your kid’s Easter baskets, even if you’re following a Disney theme. Each of these items are under $10 – sure to bring some pixie dust to your Easter morning! I’ve included choices for all ages.
- Yes, this ka-chow worthy Lightning McQueen watch from Disney Store on Amazon is really less than $10!
- Fill with your own bottle, this Park Snacks Hand Sanitizer Holder by The Mystical Mouse Co on Etsy can be clipped to your bag.
- Every kid loves getting a Multi-Color Pen, like this Little Mermaid version from ShopDisney.
- Represent favorite characters with these detailed Disney Princess bows from Emporium on Main on Etsy.
- Yo Ho Yo Ho, wear your mask! This Pirates Life for Me from Meg’s Magical Crafts on Etsy is perfect for any Pirates of the Caribbean fan.
- These Winnie the Pooh Socks are great for non-walking babies (and there are four pairs for less than $8 total).