Head West in the fall and take advantage of all that’s available for kids free in San Diego for October! There are 100+ free activities and deals for kids in the month of October throughout San Diego county. October is a great time to visit San Diego. The summer crowds have thinned, the weather is still quite warm and of course, all the fun and free things for kids that are being offered in the San Diego area for the entire month.
Kids Free in San Diego
From free restaurant dining, free museum visits, free amusement park tickets, free whale watching to free transportation, there’s enough here for a month of fun! Keep reading to find out where you’ll be able to visit in San Diego with the kids for free and where to find those special admission tickets.
Please note that I use affiliate links in my post. Clicking through and making a purchase helps me in a small financial way, thank you!
Editor’s Note: This post originally published Sept 29th, 2015 and has updated information for 2018
BUY ADULT TICKET AND THE KIDS TICKETS ARE FREE!
How to Get Your Tickets
You can purchase adult tickets for the following attractions at Get Away Today and one child’s ticket per paying adult will be included for free! Click each of the locations below to find out where to buy your tickets.
What’s FREE for Kids in San Diego?
We are talking big deal savings here (click the links to read one of my personal posts with tips about each attraction)
- San Diego Zoo and Safari Park
- SeaWorld San Diego (including their Halloween Spooktacular event)
- LEGOLAND California and LEGOLAND Waterpark
- Birch Aquarium
- New Children’s Museum
- Balboa Park attractions and Museums, including the Natural History Museum, Reuben H. Fleet Science Center and New Americans Museum.
- Downtown San Diego itinerary attractions, including the U.S.S. Midway.
- Fishing at H&M Landing
- Free Play & Rides at Belmont Park
- Old Town attractions, including free Old Town Trolley Tours and kid’s meal at Casa Guadalajara.